August was the last time I posted something. And now in November, after many months of transitioning, I feel it is time to resurge my blog.
I have thought about my next step, my next post or topic. But despite the ever seemingly increase of tragedies and social issues, I haven’t found anything to delve in… perhaps this is writer’s block…? Should I consider myself a writer simply because I have a blog?
But a wise person, in close proximity of me (my mom) suggested I just write. Even if it’s an insignificant blurb of my endless mind rants.
Here are a few questions I am thinking of right now:
- Are all Trump supporters the same? In terms of ideals, is it possible to support a man who defends one topic of your interest but aggressively attacks many other groups? (Genuine curiosity)
- Why is it so hard to believe science? Why why whyyyy.
- I hate the generated recording and clinical environment of the new metro trains.
- Speaking of metros… how will Amazon truly impact the entire DMV area?
- Speaking of Amazon, how large of an impact did Chico Mendes have in protecting the Amazon?
And that’s how my mind works on a day to day basis 🙃